Saturday, June 4, 2016

Read(➧)If You Were a Noun (Word Fun) by Michael Dahl *Download »RTF

If You Were a Noun (Word Fun) Includes an activity..Provides an introduction to nouns and proper nouns

If You Were a Noun (Word Fun)

Title:If You Were a Noun (Word Fun)
Author:Michael Dahl
Rating:4.59 (245 Votes)
Asin:1404819800
Format Type:Paperback
Number of Pages:24 Pages
Publish Date:2006-01-01
Genre:

Editorial : From School Library Journal Grade 1-3–These concept books define the parts of speech and give examples of their usage. The examples are in capital letters and in a color different from the surrounding text. Bright acrylic illustrations will help younger children visualize each part of speech. They are full of movement and color and make the books inviting. These titles are excellent resources to use along with Ruth Hellers books on the parts of speech.–Lucinda Snyder Whitehurst, St. Christophers School, Richmond, VACopyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

Provides an introduction to nouns and proper nouns. Includes an activity.

I'm very happy with this book.. Instead of having only bits of Disciplines scrounged from their betters, the dhampyr have a powerful little tool of their own--joss, the incredible luck that surrounds them. I don't know that I'm a lazy person, I just choose to devote my energies to other things and have a lot of difficulty making time for this. THIS BOOK IS WELL WRITTEN BY A GREAT ARTIST. This book absolutely changed my life! This was actually the second book I purchased because I'm constantly loaning my first book out to other people so I needed one that would stay in my home permanently. A great choice for storytime, with fairly brief rhyming text, although the illustrations deserve being pored over since they are full of witty details. The pictures are stunning and the story is really sweet and comforting for this age group. Book arrived on time and exactly as described. I find celeb stories dull and somewhat grating. Excellent for a Spanish learner. Good book.. The author's strength

No comments:

Post a Comment